We LOVE how creative projects help our studio connect + contribute to the Ottawa community!
the loveOttawa project
The loveOttawa project is a unique online initiative that celebrates Ottawa, along with its rich and dynamic community, highlighting everything from culture to culinary, business to education, lifestyle to tourism. The project is an artistic and curated photographic journey of the people that, in a small or big way, make a difference in the city.
theXposedProject is a guerrilla style initiative, allowing us to print personal imagery and give it away for free - one envelope, one smile at a time. Always #sharemore! Follow the project on twitter: @exposedproject
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"As always, your photos take my breath away! These are amazing, thank you. I am so excited to update our social media profiles (and maybe some web pages!) with these amazing fall photographs."
DAVIS CARR: Marketing Communications and Digital Media Coordinator.
When one thinks of brand, a logo comes to mind. It recalls the experience we've had with the product or services rendered by the company behind it. Similarly, one’s personal brand sends out a message and speaks to those we interact with. Even more importantly, it is the best tool to communicate effectively who we are professionally, as well as an authentic way of supporting our career or company.
LinkedIn is, without a doubt, one of the top professional social media platforms on the market at the moment. It helps people build, elevate and share their skills, accomplishments and goals. No longer considered to only be a job finding tool, LinkedIn allows professionals to connect with clients and work colleagues while, at the same time, participating in and promoting a corporate brand. Therefore, the photograph chosen to communicate who we are professionally is crucial to our brand.
We care about how our clients manage their digital presence and celebrate their ideas and goals. The imagery that we create has a personalized approach that reflects our passion for human interaction and the importance of our client’s individual needs. A LinkedIn portrait is an investment in your future that will elevate you professionally and personally.
5 Tips when building your LinkedIn profile
1. Always use a closely cropped professional portrait for your headshot. Never use a photo that was taken at a cocktail party, a wedding or on holiday with your family. Keep your photograph professional and authentic.
2. Create a professional headline highlighting yourself. Try to highlight at least three specialties using your own personal keywords. This should be 'who you are', not just your job title.
3. Use keyword rich content when building your summary and experience categories for your profile page. The list of keywords should include words that describe you, your talents and the qualities that you aspire to.
4. Use external links to your website or blog and major social media properties, like twitter and facebook (if it's a professional facebook page). LinkedIn can help you share your personal brand and your story, but it can also drive traffic to your website.
5. Seek and give recommendations. It's an important commitment for others to endorse you. It's best to ask your long standing and trusted connections. And again, these recommendations should always include some of the keyword phrases you've developed for your describing content.