"I recently worked with Dwayne for my new LinkedIn profile picture and he really gets personal branding. He is very professional and much more than a photographer. I highly recommend him."
Ottawa Linkedin Portraits
When one thinks of brand, a logo comes to mind. It recalls the experience we've had with the product or services rendered by the company behind it. Similarly, one’s personal brand sends out a message and speaks to those we interact with. Even more importantly, it is the best tool to communicate effectively who we are professionally, as well as an authentic way of supporting our career or company.
LinkedIn is, without a doubt, one of the top professional social media platforms on the market at the moment. It helps people build, elevate and share their skills, accomplishments and goals. No longer considered to only be a job finding tool, LinkedIn allows professionals to connect with clients and work colleagues while, at the same time, participating in and promoting a corporate brand. Therefore, the photograph chosen to communicate who we are professionally is crucial to our brand.
We care about how our clients manage their digital presence and celebrate their ideas and goals. The imagery that we create has a personalized approach that reflects our passion for human interaction and the importance of our client’s individual needs. A LinkedIn portrait is an investment in your future that will elevate you professionally and personally.
5 Tips when building your LinkedIn profile
1. Always use a closely cropped professional portrait for your headshot. Never use a photo that was taken at a cocktail party, a wedding or on holiday with your family. Keep your photograph professional and authentic.
2. Create a professional headline highlighting yourself. Try to highlight at least three specialties using your own personal keywords. This should be 'who you are', not just your job title.
3. Use keyword rich content when building your summary and experience categories for your profile page. The list of keywords should include words that describe you, your talents and the qualities that you aspire to.
4. Use external links to your website or blog and major social media properties, like twitter and facebook (if it's a professional facebook page). LinkedIn can help you share your personal brand and your story, but it can also drive traffic to your website.
5. Seek and give recommendations. It's an important commitment for others to endorse you. It's best to ask your long standing and trusted connections. And again, these recommendations should always include some of the keyword phrases you've developed for your describing content.
Looking for a Linkedin Portrait in another city: www.linkedinportraits.com
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"The picture looks perfect on my LinkedIn profile! I am so glad that we did this. Thanks again to Anita and you for your professionalism and friendliness! I think it's the combination of these two things that lead to good pictures."